A new blog for my mobile photos

| Sunday, December 28, 2008

I decided to carry on what i started more than 4 years ago which was photoblogging thru the pictures of my handphone. Back then my Sony Ericsson z800i was my ultimate device to snap pictures on the go. You might ask why and that's because of how versatile it's 1.3MP camera. It was able to twist in and out to suit the angle. Since it was a flip phone, the pictures could be snapped with the flip opened or even closed as it had dual screen.

Currently i am using my E71 to continue where the Z800i has left.

I am still in midst of configuring my phone to see what is the best possible way to contribute to this blog without the hassle of the notebook.

Pictures will be posted from time to time, depending on the availability of wireless connection. So do stay tune for more pictures ..... :D

P/S: I couldn't think of any other url for this blog -_-! But it doesn't really matter as sooner or later is gonna be part of my blog :)

So welcome to U12C.blogspot.com !

0 comments: